Monday, February 07, 2005

 

Ouch, part 2

The fact that R&B singer Houston gouged his own eye out has resulted in an additional 100 or so hits to my site everyday.

That's what happens when I'm
the first in the blogosphere to break the story. Leave it up to his publicist to issue a statement that sounds as dumb as humanly possible.
Houston’s publicist issued a statement Thursday night denying reports that he tried to take his life by jumping from a London hotel window last week. The statement said Houston had “found himself in the midst of a spiritual battle against the evil that runs rampant in the entertainment industry.”

Here's more from the source.
“I went to check on him before going to bed and I saw blood on the floor,” Houston’s bodyguard, Marco Powell, said in the statement. “Houston was lying on his bed with a towel over his face and I removed the towel to find his eye hanging out. He said he had to get the devil off of his back and that’s the only way he could kill the devil.”

I'm sitting here cringing just imagining how much that would hurt. I'm sure some whackjob on the net has already posted false pictures of what they believe to be this poor guy, although I know for a fact that any hospital that released pictures would be in the doghouse over HIPPA issues.

Mark my words --- any pictures you come across are 100% fake.

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?