Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

Case brief requests

I've been receiving a lot of e-mail from criminal justice, law, and military law students who are asking me if I am planning on posting certain case briefs. My answer is "yes," and I absolutely love doing so. Remember, these case briefs are for you to read so you get a better understanding of, not for you to copy directly. Personally, I don't care if you copy them, but you're only cheating yourself. First of all, you're not going to learn anything. The key elements of each case provide for a learning tool that is impossible to grasp any other way. Second, you learn to identify key points in each case, and how to outline them so you can present your findings to a court, or even a board meeting.

The second order of business are the criminal justice process and procedure postings. A few weeks ago, I was asked to provide a description of the interrogation process, which I was more than happy to accommodate. However, due to my 18+ hours work day, I haven't been able to get around to it, although I guarantee that it is coming very soon.

So please keep the questions and comments coming. I'd be more than happy to help any student with questions they have, as well as anyone else who just wants information about the infamous US criminal justice system.

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?