Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

A good way to get fired

Since May, I have been inundated with e-mail asking why Sharon Tay was let go from KTLA, and replaced by Cher Calvin. To answer you question, I have no idea. You're going to have to ask them if you want to find out. I was only commenting on the fact that neither one of them are especially talented reporters, but the hoopla surrounding them is responsible for pushing the station ratings sky-high. It is worthy to note that if KTLA was looking for a reason to get rid of Tay, they probably found a basis for their argument by looking through her collection of published glamour shots.



Lee also
notices that news channels tend to push worthwhile reporting to the side in favor of beautiful women who garner ratings. Since I get most of my news from the net, I can't really say that I mind.

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?