Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

Update: Hurricane Relief


I've been debating for a few days about how to get a collection going for the hurricane relief in the south. Luckily, Lee at Right Thinking opened up a collection this morning through Catholic Charities. Here's the info.

If you’re planning on donating money for the relief effort, I recommend Catholic Charities. Go give a couple of bucks. And if you donated money to the tsunami victims, make sure that the amount you give to your countrymen is more. Charity begins at home, and the city of New Orleans has always been good to me.

Updates will be offered in this same post by both The Glorified Jailer and myself.

UPDATE: Instapundit has a boatload of links.

UPDATE: I had links posted, but it made the post too long. I suggest the Instapundit link above, as well as Drumwaster, Wizbang, and JimK's idea to save a few animals who are sure to get lose in the mayhem.


| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?