Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Trespassing: General Zod

Apparently General Zod has made Los Angeles his new home, and is running for office in 2008. I believe he parked his spaceship is a red zone in front of the Downtown Los Angeles Criminal Courts Building, which is reserved for peace officers and the like. At the same time, I do not believe he filed for permanent status as a resident, so we might have to put together a team before his plan comes to light:
When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule. This new government shall become a tool of my oppression. Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote.

I'll discuss this with Kevin Roderick and see if there's a possible "liveblogging" arrest of an illegal alien to be had here so you can read a play-by-play.

Don't get your hopes up.

| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?