Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Where I Spent My Summer Vacation

I am back. Where did I go you might ask since I didn’t post anything on the Blog? I was supposed to go to Mississippi to help out with the relief effort. I didn’t post anything because I didn’t thing we were going due to the E-Mails I was receiving. Then on September 18th I was getting ready for work when work called and said we are leaving today get ready. I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off, so I didn’t have time to write anything. It was a classic hurry up and wait scenario. I got back yesterday and have a million things to do today. I plan on writing up something latter on to day. I will post the pictures I took with my entry. An officer that was able to get a helicopter ride gave these aerial pictures to me. I was not able to get one. The only thing I have to say right now is how great the people of Mississippi are. People would be standing on the slaps of their home and would thank us for coming down and if we needed anything. They were great and I can’t tell people that enough.





| |

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?